It's Electric!

Flavors - It's Electric!

Hi friends. Today, I found out about Flavors - It's Electric!. Which may be very helpful to me and you. It's Electric!

The other day I went searching on-line for a no ifs ands or buts good electric grill. As I waded through the many options, I decided to stop, close the browser and make a list of what was important to me. This seemed like an idea that made to much sense..lol. Anyway, I proceeded to take out my pad and pen and this is what I came up with.

What I said. It is not the conclusion that the true about Flavors. You see this article for info on an individual want to know is Flavors.

Flavors

First, I wanted a grill that was going to stand and be on wheels. Nothing against the counter top models, but for me, I wanted to look down on my food, you know, be the boss of my food. There were many to pick from, so I swiftly inserted my second must have.

Second, the grill had to have a raised grill rack that did not sit to close to the coils themselves. Let me explain. When a grill rack is sitting down to low, it is very hard to regulate the heat. Also, when you have a raised grill rack, it enables you to put a small foil pan underneath the rack and place wood chips in the pan, This will add a nice smokey flavor to your food. The raised rack also allows the heat to properly rise. The manufactures traditional understanding process of a low grill rack was to get the food hotter quicker. This does not work at all, your food will get too hot too quick and will scorch on the outside.

Third, the temperature gauge must be one that is no ifs ands or buts reading a temperature. Stay away from any grill that has just low-medium and high. Working with electric coils is hard enough as it is, so don't make it harder on yourself by messing with a low/med/high switch. Also, try to find a grill that will go up to a least 500 degrees. This is a must for a good grill flavor. I like to no ifs ands or buts do pizza on my grill, so the high heat is a must for the crust!

There are so many electric grills to pick from, but from a Bbq Chef's opinion, I think these three criteria will help you get the best out of your cooking. Don't forget that vegetables, pizza, fruit and even grilled sandwiches are great on your grill. It will get you out of your kitchen and add some great new recipes to your arsenal.

Eat Well! Chef Brian/owner and inventor of Herman T's Bbq Sauce Mix. Http://htbbqsaucemix.com

I hope you will get new knowledge about Flavors. Where you may offer use within your everyday life. And most of all, your reaction is passed about Flavors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment